- Yield 9 servings
- 1-2 -- lemons
- 3 3/4 cups blueberries
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 4 tablespoons water
- 17.6 ounces nonfat Greek yogurt
- 3 ounces ladyfingers
- 1 sprig mint, for garnish
1. From lemon(s), grate 1 1/2 teaspoons peel and squeeze 1/4 cup juice.
2. In medium saucepan, combine 1 1/2 cups blueberries, 1/4 cup sugar, and 1 tablespoon water. Heat over medium heat 5 minutes or until blueberries soften and juices thicken, stirring occasionally. Transfer to medium bowl and stir in 1 1/2 cups blueberries. Set aside.
3. Prepare lemon syrup: In microwave-safe small bowl, combine 1/4 cup sugar and remaining 3 tablespoons water. Cook in microwave on High 1 minute. Stir in 3 tablespoons lemon juice and 1 teaspoon lemon peel.
4. In medium bowl, stir together yogurt and remaining 1/4 cup sugar, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, and 1/2 teaspoon lemon peel.
5. In 8-inch square baking dish, arrange half of ladyfingers. Brush with half of lemon syrup. Spoon blueberry mixture over ladyfingers. Arrange remaining ladyfingers over blueberries. Brush with remaining lemon syrup. Spread yogurt mixture on top. Cover and refrigerate overnight. To serve, top tiramisu with 3/4 cup blueberries and garnish with mint sprig.
Reprinted with permission from Light and Healthy Cooking by The Editors of Good Housekeeping, Hearst Books.