Blueberry Lemon Muffins
- Yield: 12 servings
- 2 2/3cups cups all-purpose flour
- 1teaspoon baking soda
- 1teaspoon salt
- 2/3cup sugar
- 2-- eggs
- 1cup whole milk
- 2/3cup cooking oil
- 1teaspoon vanilla extract
- -- zest of 2 lemons
- -- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 1/2cups blueberries
- Preheat oven to 375F. Grease and sugar the cups of a 12-cup muffin tin.
- In a mixing bowl, sift the flour and then add the remaining dry ingredients. Stir to combine and set aside. In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, cooking oil, vanilla, lemon juice and lemon zest.
- Combine blueberries with 3 tablespoons flour mixture. Combine remaining flour mixture and egg mixture; stir just until combined.
- Fold in blueberries. Spoon batter into the prepared muffin tin.
- Bake the muffins on a rack in the middle position of the oven for 20 minutes or until they are golden brown on top.