Blueberry Jell-O Salad
- Yield 10 to 12 servings
Black cherry jell-o infused with blueberries and pineapple, all topped with cream cheese and pecans
'This recipe was used by my mom every holiday meal. I can't remember a Thanksgiving without it. In fact, aside from the turkey, this is a must have dish at our table.'
- 1 (6-ounce) box black cherry Jell-O
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 (16-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 (16-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup chopped toasted pecans
- Prepare Jell-O according to package instructions; refrigerate until partially set, about 11/2 hours. Add blueberries and pineapple; stir well. Pour into a 13-by-9-inch glass dish. Refrigerate 6 hours or overnight to set.
- Combine sugar, sour cream and cream cheese. Mix to spreading consistency. Spread over set Jell-O; sprinkle toasted pecans on top. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
—Michelle Fyfe, Mesa, AZ