- Yield: servings
- 1 1/2cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1stick melted butter
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1cup sugar
- 1 (21-ounce) can blueberry pie filling
- 1 (12-ounce) container whipped topping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix graham cracker crumbs and butter together and press into an 8-by-11-inch ovenproof glass dish. MIx cream cheese, eggs, and sugar until smooth and pour over crumb layer. Bake until brown around the edges, or about 20 minutes. Cool. Spread pie filling over cream cheese layer. Top with whipped topping, if desired. Serves 6 to 8.
Recipe by Janie Sipper, Georgiana, Ala.