Blueberry Cream Pie
- Yield: 6 servings
- 1-- prepared Graham Cracker crumb pie shell
- 8ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2cup sugar
- 1tablespoon lemon juice
- 1teaspoon vanilla
- 1cup whipping cream, whipped
- 1pint blueberries, washed
- Beat cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Blend in sugar, lemon juice, and vanilla.
- Carefully fold in whipped cream and berries.
- Spoon into crust and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Recipe reprinted with permission from the Junior League of Charleston’s Charleston Receipts Repeats(the Junior League of Charleston, South Carolina, 1992).