Blueberry Cream Pie
- Yield 6 servings
A quick-and-easy fresh blueberry treat.
- 1 -- prepared Graham Cracker crumb pie shell
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 1 pint blueberries, washed
- Beat cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Blend in sugar, lemon juice, and vanilla.
- Carefully fold in whipped cream and berries.
- Spoon into crust and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Recipe reprinted with permission from the Junior League of Charleston’s Charleston Receipts Repeats(the Junior League of Charleston, South Carolina, 1992).