Blueberry-Cream Cheese Squares
- Yield: 12 to 15 servings
- 1 1/2cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2cup powdered sugar
- 1stalk butter, melted
- 1cup sugar
- 1 (21-ounce) can blueberry pie filling
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 eggs, beaten to blend
- 2 1/2tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350F. Butter a 9×13-inch baking dish. Mix crumbs, powdered sugar and butter in a medium bowl. Press into bottom of prepared dish using fork. Mix sugar, cream cheese and eggs in a medium bowl until smooth. Spread over crust. Bake 20 minutes. Cool. Stir lemon juice into pie filling. Spread over cheese mixture. Cover tightly and refrigerate. Cut into squares to serve.
Recipe reprinted with permission from Fabulous Five Inc.’s Always Enough Thyme (Fabulous Five, Inc., 2001).