Blueberry Cobbler with Oatmeal Topping
- Yield 4 servings
Summer blueberries covered in oatmeal and baked to brown, rich perfection.
If you like, omit the blueberries and use 4 cups blackberries or sliced strawberries. This is a true summer comfort food.
- 4 cups fresh blueberries
- Cooking spray
- 1 1/2 cups dry old-fashioned oats
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- Vanilla ice cream or yogurt (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Spread blueberries evenly in a lightly greased 11 x 7-inch glass baking dish; set aside.
- Combine oats, flour, sugar and cinnamon in a medium bowl, mixing well. Sprinkle flour mixture evenly over blueberries. Drizzle evenly with butter.
- Bake in preheated oven 45 to 50 minutes or until lightly browned and bubbly. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream or yogurt, if desired.