Blue Goddess Salad Dressing
- Yield: 2 cups
- 1cup mayonnaise
- 1/2cup sour cream
- 1/4cup minced fresh parsley
- 1tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 1/2tablespoons anchovy paste
- 1-- garlic cloves, crushed
- 1teaspoon minced green onion
- 3ounces Roquefort or blue cheese, crumbled
- Mix all ingredients together and refrigerate. Best made day before serving or very early on day of serving. Makes 1 pint.
Recipe reprinted with permission from Les Passees’ Well Seasoned A Southern Classic (Les Passees, Inc., Memphis, Tn., 1982).