Blue Goddess Salad Dressing
- Yield 2 cups
Try this easy to make salad dressing.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons anchovy paste
- 1 -- garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon minced green onion
- 3 ounces Roquefort or blue cheese, crumbled
- Mix all ingredients together and refrigerate. Best made day before serving or very early on day of serving. Makes 1 pint.
Recipe reprinted with permission from Les Passees’ Well Seasoned A Southern Classic (Les Passees, Inc., Memphis, Tn., 1982).