Blue Cheese and Apple Coleslaw
- Yield: 6 servings
- 1/2cup mayonnaise
- 2tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1tablespoon sugar
- 1/2teaspoon celery salt
- 1-- (16-ounce) package coleslaw mix
- 6ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 1cup chopped Granny Smtih apple
- Mix the mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, vinegar, sugar and celery salt in a large bowl. Add the coleslaw and toss to coat. Stir in the blue cheese. Chill until ready to serve. Stir in the apple and serve.
Recipe reprinted with permission from Five Forks: Irresistibly Delicious Dishes (Kerr Vance Academy, Henderson, N.C., 2010).