BLT Pasta Salad
- Yield: 6 servings
- Prep: 10 minutes
- 7ounces elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 8slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1/2cup chili sauce
- 1/4cup lemon juice, from concentrate
- 2teaspoons instant chicken bouillon
- 2teaspoons sugar
- 1large tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/4cup green onions, sliced
- 4cups lettuce, thinly sliced
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, chili sauce, lemon juice, bouillon and sugar.
- Once combined, stir in cooked macaroni, tomato and onions. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Just before serving, stir in lettuce and bacon. Refrigerate leftovers.