BLT and Cheese Dip from Town House
- Yield: 24 servings
- Prep: 15 mins
- 1 (8-ounce) container reduced-fat sour cream
- 3/4cup reduced-fat or regular mayonnaise
- 8ounces bacon, crisp-cooked, drained and crumbled (about 3/4 cup after cooking)
- 3/4teaspoon onion powder
- 3/4teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1cup seeded and finely chopped tomatoes
- 1/2cup (2 ounces) shredded reduced-fat sharp Cheddar cheese
- Lettuce leaves (optional)
- 48 Keebler® Town House® Original crackers
- In medium bowl, stir together sour cream, mayonnaise, bacon, onion powder and seasoned salt. Fold in tomatoes and cheese. Refrigerate for 2 to 24 hours.
- Line serving bowl with lettuce leaves, if desired. Spoon bacon mixture into bowl. Serve with Keebler Town House Original crackers.
Recipe courtesy of Town House