- Yield 18 servings
A delicious beverage to prepare for your cocktail party guests.
- 2 -- (10 1/2-ounce) cans double-strength beef stock
- 2 -- (11 1/2-ounce) cans spicy tomato juice cocktail
- 2 1/2 cups plus 2 tablespoons vodka
- 3/4 cup lemon juice or lime juice
- 2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon dillweed
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Mix the beef stock, tomato juice cocktail, vodka, lemon juice, dried onion, seasoned salt, dillweed, pepper, Tabasco sauce and Worcestershire sauce in a large glass pitcher. Cover and chill for at least 7 hours. Stir and serve over ice.
Recipe reprinted with permission from the Rockwall Women’s League A League of Our Own; From Blue Jeans to Ball Gowns (the Rockwall Women’s League, Rockwall, Tx., 2006).