- Yield: 2 dozen
- 4ounces bleu cheese
- 2teaspoons minced onion
- 2teaspoons butter
- 3ounces neufchatel cheese
- 1medium egg
- 1box refrigerated prepared pie crust
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine cheeses, onion, butter and egg in a small bowl. Beat until fluffy. Cover and refrigerate.
- Roll out pie crust onto lightly floured surface. Cut into 1-inch wide strips horizontally, then vertically to creat 1 inch squares.
- Lightly grease a mini muffin tin.
- Place one crust square per muffin cup.
- Remove cheese mixture from refrigerator and spoon about 1/2 tsp. of mixture into each pastry square.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Top with a sprinkle of shredded cheddar cheese and paprika, if desired.