- Yield 4 servings
- Prep 10 mins
- Cook 0 mins
Fresh berries and lemon cookies are layered with vanilla frozen yogurt for a sensational seasonal dessert.
- 2 cups fresh, ripe blackberries, rinse and drained
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 Lemon Biscotti with Icing (or other very dry and crispy iced lemon cookie), crumbled
- 2 cups vanilla frozen yogurt
- Place blackberries in bowl. Add sugar and toss well. Let stand for about 15 minutes.
- Place half the berries into 4 glasses or bowls. Place biscotti crumbs on top, reserved about 1/4 cup crumbs.
- Add remaining berries to each glass.
- Top each with a scoop of ice cream and sprinkle remaining biscotti crumbs over top of each. Serve immediately.