Blackberry Champagne Cocktail
- Yield 1 servings
- Prep 5 mins
- Cook 0 mins
- 6 blackberries, divided
- 1/4 fluid ounce (1/2 tablespoon) fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 fluid ounce (1/2 tablespoon) agave nectar or simple syrup
- 1 dash Chambord
- 1 fluid ounce (2 tablespoons) raspberry vodka
- 5 fluid ounces Champagne or Prosecco
- Combine 4 blackberries, lemon juice, agave nectar, Chambord and raspberry vodka in a cocktail shaker. Vigorously shake. Strain into a flute glass and fill with Champagne. Garnish with remaining blackberries on a cocktail skewer.
Recipe by Darryl Robinson.