Blackberry Champagne Cocktail
- Yield 1 servings
- Prep 5 mins
- Cook 0 mins
Looking for a sparkling Champagne sipper? Try this bubbly blackberry-laced cocktail.
Here's Darryl Robinson's (aka “DR. Mixologist”) favorite libation for leisurely weekend breakfasts and brunches. Darryl mixes up creative concoctions at New York City nightspot, the Hudson Bar, and on his Cooking Channel show, "Drink Up."
- 6 blackberries, divided
- 1/4 fluid ounce (1/2 tablespoon) fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 fluid ounce (1/2 tablespoon) agave nectar or simple syrup
- 1 dash Chambord
- 1 fluid ounce (2 tablespoons) raspberry vodka
- 5 fluid ounces Champagne or Prosecco
- Combine 4 blackberries, lemon juice, agave nectar, Chambord and raspberry vodka in a cocktail shaker. Vigorously shake. Strain into a flute glass and fill with Champagne. Garnish with remaining blackberries on a cocktail skewer.
Recipe by Darryl Robinson.