- Yield servings
Champagne gets a dash of fruit in this pinky brunch sipper.
- For each cocktail:
- 4 blackberries
- 1/4 ounce (1/2 tablespoon) fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 ounce (1/2 tablespoon) agave nectar or simple syrup
- dash Chambord
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) raspberry vodka
- Champagne or Prosecco
- 2 blackberries, for garnish
- Combine all ingredients except Champagne and garnish in a cocktail shaker. Vigorously shake. Strain into a flute glass and fill with Champagne. Garnish with the blackberries on a cocktail skewer.
—Wini Moranville, Relish wine columnist