- Yield 8 servings
- Prep 10 mins
- Cook 0 mins
Think outside of the ice cream box this summer and try this chilly, creamy, and sweet blackberry ice made with buttermilk.
- 3 cups fresh, ripe blackberries, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup turbinado sugar or raw sugar
- Place berries, buttermilk and sugar in a blender and blend until somewhat smooth.
- Pour berry mixture into ice trays. Freeze until soft frozen.
- Place blackberry ice cubes in a glass and eat with a spoon, allowing them to melt more if needed.