Blackberry Chicken with Feta
- 4 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts, pounded slightly
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 -- (10 ounce) Jar Blackberry jam
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 8 ounces feta cheese
- 1 -- lime, zested
- 4 cups Wild Rice, cooked to package directions
'Mix flour, salt, black and red pepper in a shallow dish. Dredge each chicken breast to coat well.
In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add chicken and cook 5-7 minutes until browned, turning once.
In a small bowl, combine jam and lime juice until smooth. Pour jam mixture over chicken in skillet, allow to boil.
Reduce heat and cook 10 minutes or until chicken is done.
Mound wild rice on serving platter, top with chicken.
Pour blackberry sauce over chicken, sprinkle with feta and lime zest.
Upload a photo
You must be logged in to add recipes to your favorites
Login or register here