Blackberry Chicken with Feta
- Yield: 4 servings
- 4large boneless, skinless chicken breasts, pounded slightly
- 1/2cup flour
- 1/2teaspoon salt
- 1/2teaspoon black pepper
- 2tablespoons olive oil
- 1-- (10 ounce) Jar Blackberry jam
- 2tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 8ounces feta cheese
- 1-- lime, zested
- 4cups Wild Rice, cooked to package directions
- 'Mix flour, salt, black and red pepper in a shallow dish. Dredge each chicken breast to coat well.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add chicken and cook 5-7 minutes until browned, turning once.
- In a small bowl, combine jam and lime juice until smooth. Pour jam mixture over chicken in skillet, allow to boil.
- Reduce heat and cook 10 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Mound wild rice on serving platter, top with chicken.
- Pour blackberry sauce over chicken, sprinkle with feta and lime zest.