Black Olive Bruschetta Chicken
- Yield: 6 servings
- Prep: 20 minutes
- Cook: 20 minutes
- 6 breaded thin chicken breasts
- Canola oil
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen spinach
- 2medium garlic cloves
- 1large red ripe tomato
- 1teaspoon dried oregano
- 1teaspoon dried parsley
- 1can (6-ounce) can black California olives
- 1 1/2cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2tablespoons grated Romano cheese
- Place cooked breaded chicken breasts in a baking dish prepared with 2 tablespoons of canola oil to prevent sticking. Put aside.
- Saute the thawed and drained spinach in 2 tablespoons of oil and chopped garlic. Mix the 2 tablespoons of Romano throughout the spinach.
- Place the cooked spinach on top of the chicken.
- Slice a red ripe tomato, and place the slices on top of the spinach. Sprinkle with oregano and parsley flakes.
- Drain a can of black California olives and lightly dice. Sprinkle the olives on top of the tomatoes to make a layered effect.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees covered with foil.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle the mozzarella cheese on top, place the dish back into the oven for about five more minutes, and cover with the foil for the cheese to melt
- Serve with you favorite side dishes.