Black Olive/Pasta Salad
- Yield: serves 4-6 servings
- Prep: 20 minutes
- Cook: 12 minutes
- 8ounces rotini (cooked and drained)
- 1small bottle - favorite Italian salad dressing
- 1cup sliced grape tomatoes
- 4ounces cubed provolone/mild cheddar cheese
- 1cup cubed chicken or pork loin
- 1package frozen artichokje hearts (cooked/drained)
- 1can California ripe black olives (pitted/drained)
Cook and drain rotini and artichoke hearts – set aside. Cube cheeses, meats, and slice grape tomatoes. Drain California pitted ripe black olives. Combine all ingredients. Pour Italian dressing over pasta/olive salad and refrigerate until chilled.
Great served on top of romaine lettuce hearts and along side grilled chicken and warm sourdough bread.
A California Sauvignon Blanc makes this easy dinner even more special.