Black-Eyed Peas with Capers
- Yield: 4 servings
- 3 (15- to 16-ounce) cans black-eyed peas, rinsed, drained
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2tablespoons fresh dill, finely chopped
- 2 1/2tablespoons capers packed in vinegar
- 1 1/2tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4ounces feta, crumbled
- Pitted kalamata olives, for garnish
- Pour peas into a colander and rinse well under running water.
- Drain and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Toss with remaining ingredients and garnish with olives.