Black Bean and Mango Salad
- Yield 6 servings
A colorful concoction bursting with fresh flavors tossed with a zingy vinaigrette hits the spot on any table.
- 1 -- (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup chopped mango
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 -- avocado, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon light brown sugar
- -- Dash red pepper flakes
- In medium bowl, combine all ingredients. Serve or refrigerate until serving.
Recipe reprinted with permission from Holly Clegg's Trim & Terrific Gulf Coast Favorites: Over 250 Easy Recipes from My Louisiana Kitchen, 2008.