Black Bean and Corn Salad
- Yield 6 servings
A great source of dietary fiber, this salad is one you'll repeat often.
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15-ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 cups coarsely chopped tomatoes
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped jalapenos
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- /4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl, combine the black beans, corn, tomatoes, green onions, jalapenos and cilantro. In a small bowl, whisk together the lime juice, olive oil and cumin. Toss dressing with bean mixture and season to taste with salt and pepper.