Best Olive Salad Ever
- Yield: 12 servings
- Prep: 15 minutes
- Cook: No Cooking Required
- 2cans Small Pitted Black Olives
- 1units 8 oz jar small Green Olives, stuffed with Pimento
- 6stalks Hearts of Celery, diced
- 1can Hearts of Palm, whole, 8 oz.
- 1/2cup capers
- 1can Roasted Red Peppers, 16 oz.
- 4ounces Provolone Cheese, chunk
- 1units Marinated Artichoke Hearts, 6 oz., quartered
- 1/4cup Olive Oil
Drain and rinse black olives. Add black and green olives, diced celery to large bowl. Dice Hearts of Palm and add to olives. Slice roasted red peppers in 2" pieces and add, along with capers to bowl. Reserve liquid from roasted peppers. Dice Provolone cheese and add. Mix thoroughly with a rubber spatula.
Dress with olive oil and reserved liquid from peppers. Place on serving platter. Arrange marinated artichoke hearts around outside of salad. Serve at room temperature!
May be refrigerated; taste best at room temperature.