- 2 (8.5-ounce) boxes corn muffin mix
- 1teaspoon sugar (optional)
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/4cup butter, melted
- 1cup reduced-fat small curd cottage cheese
- 1cup frozen corn, thawed
- Preheat the oven to 375F. Spray baking pan with nonstick spray.
- Add all ingredients to a large mixing bowl and stir.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until cornbread is golden brown.
Recipe reprinted with permission from Gulf Coast Favorites (Holly Clegg, 2008). For more from Holly, follow along at her website, Trim & Terrific.