Best Brownies Ever – With Peanut Butter Cup Topping
- 1 box family size brownie mix- dark chocolate or fudge flavor
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 12 ounces mini semi-sweet choc chips
- 1 stick butter
- 8 peanut butter cups, full size
- Stir together brownie mix, eggs, oil and 1/2 cup chocolate chips. Pour into 13 x 9-inch baking dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray. Bake according to package directions. Let cool.
- Chop peanut butter cups (easy to do if frozen).
- Over low heat, melt stick of butter and then add remainder of bag of chocolate chips and stir until melted and shiny. This only takes a minute or two.
- Pour over cooled brownies and immediately sprinkle chopped peanut butter cups evenly over the top. Refrigerate until set.