Berry Good Oatmeal Cookie Cake
- Yield 16 servings
A best-ever luscious cookie cake that's picture perfect and perfect tasting.
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup old-fashioned oatmeal
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 6 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves, divided
- 2 cups raspberries
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- Preheat oven 350F. Spray a large pizza pan with nonstick spray.
- Mix brown sugar, flour, baking soda and oatmeal. Stir in melted butter, vanilla and egg, and mix thoroughly.
- Pat dough around pizza pan and leave a 1 inch margin. Bake dough until edges are set, around 10-12 minutes.
- Whip cream cheese, confectioners sugar, almond extract, and 1/4 cup apricot preserves until smooth. Layer mixture on crust and top with fruit.
- Microwave remaining 1/4 cup apricot preserves and orange juice, until melted. Glaze the pizza and refrigerate until ready to serve.