Berry Good Oatmeal Cookie Cake
- Yield 16 servings
A best-ever luscious cookie cake that's picture perfect and perfect tasting.
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup old-fashioned oatmeal
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 6 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves, divided
- 2 cups raspberries
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- Preheat oven 350F. Coat 12- to 14-inch pizza pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In large bowl, combine brown sugar, flour, baking soda, and oatmeal. Add melted butter, vanilla, and egg, mixing well.
- Press onto prepared pan, keeping dough 1-inch from edge of pan. Bake 10-12 minutes or until edges are set. Don’t overbake. Cool.
- In mixing bowl, beat together cream cheese, confectioners sugar, almond extract, and 1/4 cup apricot preserves until creamy. Spread on cooled crust and arrange fruit in design on pizza.
- In microwave-safe dish, heat remaining 1/4 cup apricot preserves and orange juice, just until melted. Spoon glaze over fruit. Refrigerate until serving.