Berry Fruit Dip
- Yield: 2 cups
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 0 mins
Berries, orange and a touch of almond flavoring make this an ideal dip for any fruit.
- 2 (8-ounce) containers fat-free strawberry or raspberry yogurt
- 1teaspoon grated orange rind
- 2tablespoons orange juice
- 1/4teaspoon almond extract
- Combine yogurt, orange rind, orange juice and almond extract, mixing well. Refrigerate at least 1 hour to blend the flavors. Serve with apple slices and strawberries.
Recipe courtesy of Holly Clegg.