- 4 cups blueberries, blackberries, raspberries
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 1/2 -2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour (gluten free flour may be substituted)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup chopped almonds and walnuts
- 1/4 cup olive or canola oil
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
Preheat oven to 350
In bowl, mix berries with maple syrup, lemon juice and sprinkle of cinnamon. If using frozen berries, add 1 T flour.
Fill square glass pan (8×8) with berries Pan should be filled 1/12 to 2 inches.
In separate bowl, mix all topping ingredients. Then spoon over berries in glass dish forming a top layer.
Cover with foil and bake 10-15 minutes. Remove foil and back uncovered for additional 15 minutes.
Serve warm or cold. Delicious plain or with small scoop of vanilla ice cream or whipped topping.