- Yield: 4-6 servings
- 4cups blueberries, blackberries, raspberries
- 2tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 1/2 -2tablespoons lemon juice
- 1pinch cinnamon
- 1cup oats
- 1/2cup whole wheat flour (gluten free flour may be substituted)
- 1/2teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4cup maple syrup
- 1/3cup chopped almonds and walnuts
- 1/4cup olive or canola oil
- 1teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350
- In bowl, mix berries with maple syrup, lemon juice and sprinkle of cinnamon. If using frozen berries, add 1 T flour.
- Fill square glass pan (8×8) with berries Pan should be filled 1/12 to 2 inches.
- In separate bowl, mix all topping ingredients. Then spoon over berries in glass dish forming a top layer.
- Cover with foil and bake 10-15 minutes. Remove foil and back uncovered for additional 15 minutes.
- Serve warm or cold. Delicious plain or with small scoop of vanilla ice cream or whipped topping.