Berries and Cream Parfait
- Yield 1 servings
- Prep 5 mins
- Cook 0 mins
Berries, ginger wafers and orange liqueur dress up strawberry ice cream.
One-half cup strawberry ice cream contains about 90mg of calcium.
- 1/2 cup strawberry ice cream
- 1/2 cup raspberry sorbet
- 3 ginger wafers, crumbled
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries, blueberries or raspberries
- 1 tablespoon Grand Marnier or other orange liqueur
- Place ice cream and sorbet in a glass, top with ginger wafers and berries and drizzle with liqueur.
Recipe by Crescent Dragonwagon.