Bell Pepper Snap Pea Salad
- Yield 4 servings
This simple salad makes the most of all the naturally sweet vegetables which shine in summer.
- 2 cups raw snap peas, larger ones cut into halves
- 2 -- yellow, orange or red bell peppers, julienned
- 1 tablespoon black sesame seeds
- -- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- -- Salt and pepper
- In a large serving bowl toss the snap peas and julienned bell peppers together. Season with sesame seeds, sesame oil, lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste.
Recipe by Jen of Domestic Divas.