Bell Pepper and Tomato Salad
- Yield 8 servings
If you prefer, you can grill the vegetables for the salad, but they’re great served raw as well.
- 3 large tomatoes, chopped
- 2 green bell peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 medium jalapeno pepper, seeded ad chopped
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons fine-minced lemon peel
- 1 tablespoon sweet paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- In a nonreactive large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients well and let sit 20 minutes before serving.