- Yield: servings
- 5ounces unsweetened almond milk
- 5ounces fresh squeezed clementine or orange juice
- 1/2-1cup peeled and shredded raw beets (start out with 1/2 cup to see how it tastes, you can always add more the next time you make it)
- 1/2cup frozen mango chunks
- 1/2cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2cup fresh pineapple chunks
- 1/2cup fresh sliced strawberries
- 1-- banana
- 1/2-- avocado
- 1teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1tablespoon flax seeds
Combine all ingredients in a blender. Puree until smooth and serve.
Reprinted with permission from Virtually Vegan Mama by Jennifer Strohmeyer. Virtually Vegan Mama chronicles one mother's journey creating nutrient-rich, great tasting vegan cuisine. Jennifer's goal is to make a plant-based diet so easy and delicious to follow that the whole family can incorporate it into their lives.