- Yield servings
- 5 ounces unsweetened almond milk
- 5 ounces fresh squeezed clementine or orange juice
- 1/2-1 cup peeled and shredded raw beets (start out with 1/2 cup to see how it tastes, you can always add more the next time you make it)
- 1/2 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup fresh pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup fresh sliced strawberries
- 1 -- banana
- 1/2 -- avocado
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon flax seeds
Combine all ingredients in a blender. Puree until smooth and serve.
Reprinted with permission from Virtually Vegan Mama by Jennifer Strohmeyer. Virtually Vegan Mama chronicles one mother's journey creating nutrient-rich, great tasting vegan cuisine. Jennifer's goal is to make a plant-based diet so easy and delicious to follow that the whole family can incorporate it into their lives.