- Yield 16 servings
Say the word beer and you have your man’s attention, and when he smells the aroma of homemade bread, the evening is yours.
- 4 cups self-rising flour
- 1/4 sugar
- 1 (16-ounce) bottle light beer
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven 400F. Spray a loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Combine flour, sugar, and beer, in a large mixing bowl until just moistened
- Spoon batter into loaf pan and bake until golden brown, around 50 minutes.
- Remove from oven, pour melted butter over top.