Beef Stroganoff with Rice
- 2 pounds stew meat
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 2 beef bouillon cubes
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 bell peppers, chopped
- 1 can sliced mushrooms
- 1 pint sour cream
- 3 cups cooked rice
- Salt, pepper, and flour stew meat. Brown the meat and pour off the grease.
- In a large pot, put the browned stew meat, onion, bell peppers, bouillon cubes, and soups. (Add 1/2 the water that is indicated on the soup cans.)
- Simmer until the meat is tender (approximately 1 hour).
- Turn off the heat, and mix in the sour cream. Cook until the sour cream is incorporated (about 5 minutes). DO NOT BOIL.
- Serve the Beef Stroganoff over prepared rice.