Beef Stroganoff – Slow Cooker
- 2 pounds cubed beef stew meat
- 2 cans golden mushroom soup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder or 3 minced cloves)
- 1 dash salt and pepper to taste
- 1 package egg noodles
- In slow cooker, combine meat, mushroom soup, chopped onions, minced garlic, Worcestershire, pepper, stock and water.
- Cook on low setting for 5-6 hours.
- During cooking time, sauté the mushrooms in butter about 4 minutes.
- Put sautéed mushrooms in slow cooker last 30 minutes of cooking time.
- Check sauce if it needs salt or extra pepper.
- Best served over buttered egg noodles.
Upload a photo
You must be logged in to add recipes to your favorites
Login or register here