- Yield 4 to 6 servings
"This dish is great with a baby spinach salad and hot rolls. I've been making this dish for 30 years. My daughter-in-law now makes it for my son."
- 1 1/2 pounds round steak, tenderized
- 1 1/2 cups prepared Stove Top stuffing
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 2 (10 3/4-ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can water
- 1 teaspoon Kitchen Bouquet
- Cut steak into six portions. Place 1/4 cup stuffing onto center of each, roll up and secure with a toothpick. Brown steak in oil in a heavy skillet. Remove from heat and drain oil.
- Blend soup, water and Kitchen Bouquet. Pour evenly over the beef rolls and return skillet to stove. Cover skillet and simmer for 1 1/2 hours. Turn rolls several times to prevent burning. Spoon the gravy over the top when served.
Carol Loser, Chillicothe, Ill.