Beef and Olive Sliders
- Yield 12 servings
- Prep 15 mins
- Cook 10 mins
- 2 pounds ground beef (8 percent lean)
- 8 ounces Gruyere cheese, grated
- 6 ounces sliced black olives
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 12 slider buns
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Cook ground beed over medium heat until browned. Drain well and return pan to low heat. Add mustard, pepper, cheese and olives. Stir until cheese melts. Remove from heat.
- Spoon mixture onto slider buns. Wrap each in foil and place on a baking sheet. Toast 10 minutes. Unwrap and serve warm.