- Yield 2 servings
Corn tortillas are topped with pinto beans, cheese, lettuce and tomatoes for a great lunch meal kids will love.
- 2 medium (6-inch) corn tortillas
- 1/2 cup mashed pinto beans (drain if using canned)
- 2 ounces grated Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup tomatoes, cut in halves
- Toast tortilla shells to desired crispiness. Spread heated mashed beans equally on top of the tortillas. Spread half of lettuce, cheese, tomatoes and salsa on each.
Recipe courtesy of Produce for Kids