Beach Walk Cookies
- Yield: 4 dozen
- 1cup soft butter
- 2/3cup sugar
- 1cup brown sugar
- 2 1/2cups all-purpose flour
- 1tablespoon baking soda
- 1tablespoon salt
- 2-- eggs
- 2cups filling
- Cream butter, sugar and brown sugar together.
- Sift remaining dry ingredients together; set aside.
- Add eggs to butter and sugar one at a time.
- Add dry ingredients slowly and mix until just combined.
- Fold in the filling. (Filling can be any dry ingredients such as chocolate chips, oatmeal, nuts, raisins, etc.)
Recipe reprinted with permission from Henderson Park Inn’s Exceptional Taste (Dunavant Gulf, LLC, Memphis, Tennessee, 2010).