B.E.S.T Breakfast Sandwich
- Yield: 1 servings
- 1ounce (3 pieces) low-sodium turkey bacon
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 3large egg whites, beaten
- 2slices whole-grain bread
- 1/2cup raw spinach, either baby spinach or whole-leaf with stems removed
- 1 thick slice tomato
- Cook the bacon according to package instructions. Set aside.
- Spray a skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Heat over medium heat.
- Add the egg whites. Scramble.
- Meanwhile, toast the bread.
- Place the spinach on 1 slice of toast, layer the tomato, scrambled eggs, and bacon, and top with the other slice of toast. Slice in half on the diagonal.
Reprinted with permission from The Skinny Rules: The Simple, Nonnegotiable Principles for Getting to Thin by Bob Harper with Greg Critser. Copyright © 2012 by Bob Harper. Reprinted by arrangement with Ballantine Books, an imprint of The Random House Publishing Group, a division of Random House, Inc. All rights reserved.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 420
- Fat 13g
- Carbohydrate 49g
- Protein 26g