- Yield 40 pieces
- 20 medium jalapeno peppers
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces SHERRED CHEESES, CHshredded cheese (Swiss, Cheddar, Jack)
- 1/2 cup crushed potato chips (any flavor)
- 1/4 cup cooked crumbled bacon
- 1/4 cup cooked crumbled sausage
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- Heat any type of BBQ grill to medium heat.
- Cut peppers lengthwise and remove seeds and membranes (use disposable gloves).
- Miss remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
- Divide mixture among pepper halves, mounding filling.
- Place peppers on grill grate and cook, without turning until peppers are brown on the bottom and cheese mixture is melted. Remove to a serving dish.
Note: You can change the taste by changing the chips used. Try BBQ, corn sweet onion, sour cream and onion, or even buffalo. Also any left over potatoes can be used instead of chips. Any type of onion can be used.