- Yield 6 to 8 servings
A low-calorie, low-gat chicken meal that's super quick.
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 (14 1/2-ounce) can fat-free chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- In a bag or on a plate combine the flour with the salt and pepper. Coat the chicken in the flour mixture very well and place in a large skillet coated with nonstick cooking spray. Cook the chicken for about 6 to 8 minutes or until browned. Add the garlic, basil, chicken broth and lemon juice, stirring until chicken is well covered with the sauce. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and cook for 15 to 20 minutes or until the chicken is tender.