Basil Bloody Mary Popsicles
- Yield: 8
- 2cups roughly chopped cucumber
- 1/2cup Van Gogh Blue vodka
- 2cups fresh tomato juice, substitue V8 Spicy Hot as needed
- 1/4teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1/4teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/4cup light agave syrup
- 2tablespoons very finely chopped fresh basil
- Place cucumber and vodka in a blender or food processor and process until smooth. Strain through a fine sieve, discarding solids (optional).
- Combine cucumber mix and remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour mix into forms and freeze.