Basil Bloody Mary Popsicles
- Yield 8
A little spicy and a little sweet, these popsicles taste like a midsummer garden in bloom.
- 2 cups roughly chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup Van Gogh Blue vodka
- 2 cups fresh tomato juice, substitue V8 Spicy Hot as needed
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/4 cup light agave syrup
- 2 tablespoons very finely chopped fresh basil
- Place cucumber and vodka in a blender or food processor and process until smooth. Strain through a fine sieve, discarding solids (optional).
- Combine cucumber mix and remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour mix into forms and freeze.