- Yield servings
"This bean recipe was my mother's. Whenever I need to take a covered dish, I always take these beans. They are easy to make and good for picnics or any party."
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- Salt, celery salt, and onion salt, to taste
- 1 (28-ounce) can pork and beans, drained
- Preheat oven to 300F. Mix all ingredients well and pour in a casserole dish. Bake for 1 hour.
Recipe by Mary Ann Remaly, Bath, Pa.