Barbecue-Glazed Chicken Pasta Salad
- Yield servings
- -- Skinless Chicken Breasts (6)
- 1 pint of Strawberries (Hulled, Sliced and Pureed in Blender)
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon Mustard or Spicy Dijon if you like Hot
- 1 tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- 1 teaspoon Onion Salt
- 1 pound shell noodles cooked according to package directions.
- 1 -- zucchini cleaned sliced thinly
- 1 -- summer squash cleaned and sliced thinly
- 1 package frozen broccoli florettes thawed, drained and rinsed
- 1 medium red onion finely diced
- 1 -- red pepper finely diced
- 1 -- green pepper finely diced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Honey Mustard or (4 tablespoon DiJon Mustard with 2 tablespoon Honey mixed in for spicy flavor)
Combine Stawberries after they have been hulled, sliced and pureed in the Blender. Add all other ingredients into the blender and pulse for 2-3 minutes.
Grill Chicken Breast according to package directions on open grill or homestyle grill.
Baste Chicken with Stawberry Barbeque Sauce until done; reserving some of the Sauce to dip into when eating.
Serve with Pasta Salad-for pasta salad add all ingredients into large serving bowl, mix well, refridgerate overnight or for at least 6-8 hours until well chilled.