Barbecued Pork Steaks
- Yield 4 servings
Your family will love the sweet barbecue flavor of these pork steaks, served with baked potatoes and mixed salad greens.
- 4 pork blade steaks, 1 to 1 1/4-inches thick
- 1/2 cup bottled barbecue sauce
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- Place steaks on grill about 4 inches above medium-slow coals. Cook about 8 minutes on each side. Meanwhile, stir together remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Brush steaks with sauce and continue cooking 5 minutes more, turning and brushing with sauce.
For more information on why meat needs to rest after cooking, watch this video for tips from the “Butcher Boys” of Porter Road Butcher in Nashville, TN