Barbecue Burger and Bean Bake
- Yield 4 to 6 servings
When the weather isn't cooperating, bring the fantastic taste of barbecue inside.
- 1 pound ground sirloin
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 (8-ounce) can no-salt-added tomato sauce
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 (15-ounce) cans pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 1/2-ounce) can lima beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15-ounce) can red kidney beanes, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 1/2-ounce) can Great Northern beans, drained and rinsed
- In a large skillet coated with nonstick cooking spray, cook meat and onion over medium heat until meat is done, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain any excess grease.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a 3-quart casserole dish coated with nonstick cooking spray, combine meat mixture with Worcestershire sauce, pepper, chili powder, mustard, ketchup, tomato sauce, brown sugar, water, pinto beans, lima beans, kidney beans and Great Northern beans, mixing well. Bake, covered, 1 hour.