Barbecue Beef Cups
- Yield 8 servings
"I found this recipe many years ago in the travel section of our local newspaper. I have been making these little gems every since for parties, picnics or just snacking."
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 pound ground beef, browned and drained
- 2 (10-ounce) tubes refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 cup grated Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Stir together egg, barbecue sauce and ground beef.
- Separate biscuits and press them into the bottom and sides of muffin pans. Spoon beef mixture into each shell.
- Top with grated cheese.
- Bake 8 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Makes 16.
Anneliese Deising, Plymouth, Mich.