Banana Split Smoothies
- Yield 4 servings
Whip up this smoothie for a quick on-the-run breakfast or snack.
- 1 1/4 cups sliced ripe bananas
- 1 -- (8-ounce) can juice-pack crushed pineapple
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 1/2 cup unsweetened orange juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 cup vanilla low-fat yogurt
- Combine the bananas, undrained pineapple, ice, orange juice and sugar in a blender container. Process until smooth. Add the yogurt. Process until blended. Serve immediately.
Recipe reprinted with permission from Saint Thomas Hospital’s A Taste of the Good Life (Nashville, Tn., 1996).